Sunday, April 26, 2009

GREETINGS FROM MATTHEW FRIEDBERGER



This morning, still recovering from the bug I mentioned in my last post, I received a very exciting e-mail in my inbox from Matthew Friedberger of the Fiery Furnaces.

Hi Spencer,
How have you been?
We have a record coming out in July, I'm going away. It's relatively short and simple. We're going to play in Toronto at the beginning of August--we think?
What are you up to?
Best,
Matt

I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend an hour or so today writing him and Eleanor a letter, I figure they'll appreciate reading that more than an e-mail. What an excellent way to start a day I otherwise feel like shit on!



1 comment:

eunice luk said...

!!! a LETTER?

can i contribute to it?
and i'll put in nice and beautiful things for eleanor?

yes/yes/no/no?
or give me the address.